~ Francine, January 2018 Read more reviews
"A lovely holiday house with the most beautiful views imaginable. We had comfy lounges and chairs in the lounge room and sunroom, and a separate dining room. The kitchen is quirky and homey with some lovely touches. This house has a lovely feel to it. As soon as we stepped through the door the kids were running to the yard to look at the view and the yard with a gorgeous rose garden. This is a perfect house to just relax in and we would certainly love to visit again."
For BOOKING FAQ please visit Holiday Rental Specialists faq page
How many does the cottage sleep?
The cottage sleeps up to four persons – just the right size, light and personal space whilst maintaining that home away from home feel we all adore.
What is provided?
- Instant Peace and Restoration from the stunning location!
- North Facing winter and summer sun from our level back yard and sunroom
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in the Main Bedroom
- Ceiling Fan in the Second Bedroom
- All Linen, Towels and Pillows
- Luggage Racks
- Clothes Hanging
- Generous drawers in Main Bedroom
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all the requirements for up to four persons
- Nespresso Coffee Maker (with starter capsules – more available at Woolworths in Kiama)
- Three oil filled heaters
- Free NBN wifi internet (speeds up to 50 mb/s)
- Two Smart TV’s (both internet connected and streaming capable)
- Blu Ray DVD player
- USB charging ports at two locations (main bedroom and sunroom)
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Outdoor setting
- Gas BBQ plate
Where can we get Café Coffee, Supplies and Goodies?
COFFEE (and tea)!
Coffee! Yes – if this word resonates with you – Kiama is well served with numerous cafes. Closest to our Easts Beach Cottage we use and recommend ‘The Brooding Italian’ at 160 Manning Street – just a few minutes away on the way into town.
GENERAL STORE, TAKE AWAY, AND BOTTLE SHOP
Are all located next to The Brooding Italian
24 HOUR CONVENIENCE STORE and FUEL
Close by the shops above is Addison’s Corner Garage (since 1952). A 24 hour convenience store operates here for all those essentials.
KIAMA TOWN SHOPPING
Five minutes to the north – you will find everything you need in town – including Woolworths at Kiama Village Shopping Centre.
GERRINGONG TOWN SHOPPING
Five minutes to the south – a more intimate shopping village – with an IGA, Newsagent and Pharmacy included.